Read Jack’s Novel!
- I’m Not Sorry About My Dad
- Little House and my Happy Golden Years
- Thanks for the Memories
- I’m Jolly Well Going to Get Some of the Advantages, Too
- ‘Times Were Much Simpler Then’
- ‘Only Human’
- To Be or not To Be
- Celebrate, or Keep on the sunny side
- She’s Back! What in the world was she thinking?
- James Dewey: The Legacy of a Name
- Might Makes Right
- The hypocrisy of glorifying what you won’t imitate
- Lessons of Integrity from Fathers
- Two Kinds of Hypocrites – Guest Post by Jack Pelham
- Neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead
TagsC. Rossetti Caravaggio character Charlotte Mason Chopin classic books clouds communication compliance compromise Copywork correction corruption courage curiosity daughter David McCullough da vinci diligence discipline Edward II edwards syndrome Emerson equal opportunity fact-checking faithfulness father and son feudalism friendship geography geology God greed grief handwriting hardship heaven history Holling C. Holling honesty I'll Fly Away imagination Ingalls institutional issues integrity Jack James Jesus Karen Carpenter learning from the past life is a mist liquefaction living books love lying making connections Marco Polo Marie and Pierre Curie marriage Masterpiece Classics material possessions Math-U-See maturity mindlessness monarchy narration neighbor nobility numbers obedience obsequiousness Our Island Story penmanship Picture Study play Poland reading righteousness Robert the Bruce security self-reliance sentimentality Shakespeare socialism strata Thomas More thought-control tobias dantzig transcience trisomy-18 troubles trust truth Utopia Virginia Grace vocal music war weather wisdom zeal for learning
Tag Archives: Robert the Bruce
Here James narrates the story from Our Island Story. The Henrys I and II should be Edward I and II. The Scottish king that he never names is Robert the Bruce who you might remember from Braveheart.